Teaching foreign languages… dramatically engaging, fun and results-proven.
Make your teaching skills bloom.
Get your students
LingoDrama Academy helps you to master the most effective methods for getting your students to speak and engaged until the last minute of your lessons.
Get all your courses
LingoDrama framework helps you to design and plan language lessons and courses through a step-by-step, easy-to-implement process.
Take your students to
LingoDrama method helps you to take all your students to the expected results.
Join LingoDrama Academy
Doors open soon:
How to become a LingoDrama Teacher
- Hit the |Enroll Now| button
- Take the digital training course, get lifetime support and coaching
- See the results on your students and grow as an independent language teacher.
“Well done. Our school will benefit from this training. It will be a success thanks to your help.”
Teacher and English school owner
How does it work?
LingoDrama Academy is a digital course designed for taking language teachers’ skills to the next level. It helps you to consolidate the foundations in language teaching and to embody drama-based methods into language teaching through a easy-to-implement framework.
Teaching foreign languages through drama-based methods boost your students engagement and interaction. Also, they create a pleasant and fun atmosphere so that your students will feel safe and confident in unleashing their creativity.
LingoDrama Academy consists of 8 online modules packed with worksheets and guidelines. Along with the digital course, you will get ongoing support and coaching by me.
Whether you want to create an innovative training offer for your students or you are looking to upgrade your lessons with a fresh twist, the Academy works for you.
LingoDrama Academy is:
- A method to get students actively engaged
- Language course planning made easy
- Solid foundations in language teaching
- A training format that makes using drama approaches simple and doable for any language teachers.
Who should become a LingoDrama Teacher?
Established independent language teachers and independent language school owners
If you are looking to enrich your training offer and to offer a solution that sets you apart from your competitors, LingoDrama Academy provides you with all the skills and the customised support you need.
Language teaching passionate people who wish to start a career in language teaching
Get trained in the foundations for teaching foreign languages as well as in the most effective, drama-based methods for teaching languages. Benefit from a very practical approach that will help you to take the first steps.
Any language teacher wishing to embody drama in their lessons
If you are looking for a way to embody drama in your courses, LingoDrama framework is perfect for you.
What you get
- Lifetime access to the online LingoDrama Academy digital course (8 modules and video-lessons)
- All upgrades, forever and at no additional cost
- All the worksheets, resources, templates, guidelines along with the lessons
- Online support at distance
- Customised support and coaching during the implementation phases of the online training
- Access to online (and in-person, post-pandemic!) training and networking events at special conditions
- From the foundations to the most innovative methods for teaching foreign languages in practice: all you need to know
At the end of the course you will have learnt:
- How to create, plan and deliver effective, high-impact lessons that get your students engaged
- How to design language courses and lessons within LingoDrama training format
- How to use drama approaches for language teaching – even though you are not a drama teacher or you don’t have a background in drama
Also, at the end of the course you will have come up with:
- With the outline of your first LingoDrama course – I want you to create your own course and to be able to adapt the given training format to your needs
- With the plan of the first lessons of your own LingoDrama course ready to go live.
This is teaching foreign languages at its best!
Module #1 – Thinking skills foundations for teaching foreign languages.
GOALS. To know how the thinking styles work. To be able to efficiently use the thinking styles in order to boost creativity and acquisition skills.
OUTPUT. Your thinking skills fine tuned. You will get a method for facilitating your students acquisition process.
CONTENT. Thinking styles, creativity thinking process, how to generate more ideas in less time.
Module #2 – Foundations.
GOALS. To know how to design a lesson plan for a language lesson. To be able to design lesson plans within the given framework.
OUTPUT. Your own lesson plan designed within the given framework.
CONTENT. How to outline and design any language lessons through a simple, clear and effective framework that facilitates the learning process
Module #3 – Innovation.
GOALS. To know how to facilitate and speed up the learning process through the use of art, drama and games. To be able to design lesson plans for teaching foreign languages through art, drama and games.
OUTPUT. Your own lesson plan based on art, drama and games.
CONTENT. How to use art, drama and games for facilitating and speeding up the learning process
Module #4 – Introduction to Suggestopedia.
GOALS. To know what Suggestopedia is and what the suggestopedic principles are. To be able to apply the suggestopedic principles in their essence (for not certified suggestopedic teachers)
CONTENT. How Suggestopedia can help to boost your efficacy as a language teacher, even if you are not certified in Suggestopedia
Module #5 – Drama approaches in language teaching.
GOALS. To know which drama approaches exists and how they are applied in language teaching. To be able to choose the best drama approaches according to the learning goals.
CONTENT. In-depth analysis of the drama approaches for language teaching: how each of them works, pros and cons of each approach, suggestions and guidelines to put them into use.
Module #6 – From lesson designing to course designing.
GOALS. To know the foundations for designing a course. To be able to outline a course.
OUTPUT. Your own course plan based on art, drama and games.
CONTENT. How to design a course that guarantees results.
Module #7 – Assessing skills.
GOALS. To know the principles of a good skills assessment. To be able to assess the students’ language skills.
CONTENT. How to assess the language skills.
Module #8 – Training format.
GOALS. To enable you to deliver lessons and courses through LingoDrama training format
OUTPUT. Your own LingoDrama course outlined and the first 2 lessons planned.
CONTENT. In-depth analysis of LingoDrama training format, lessons plans analysis and guidelines for creating your own courses/ lessons built within the format.
Drama facilitation for beginners
- Drama facilitation essentials for delivering great theatre lessons (for language teachers)
- How to lead and manage individual drama exercises and make the students unleash their creativity
- How to lead and manage group drama exercises and make the most of group activities
Ready-to-deliver lessons plans and presentation kits
- LingoDrama English lesson plan of a 2-hour trail lesson (this is to give a taste of your course) + presentation kit to communicate the value of your course to your clients
- LingoDrama English lesson plan of a 1.5-hour online lesson + presentation kit to communicate the value of your course to your clients
- LingoDrama English course plan of a 1-week intensive course + presentation kit to communicate the value of your course to your clients
- LingoDrama English course plan of a 2-week intensive course + presentation kit to communicate the value of your course to your clients.
Regular price is £1,200… BUT it is only £350 for the beta version of the Academy ツ
➥ Join the very first round of the LingoDrama Academy as a beta student! I am running a beta version of this program to collect feedback so that I can ensure that my students get the very best experience possible. As a beta student, you will receive 75% off (£350 instead of £1,200), in exchange for your feedback on the course content. At the end of each module you will be asked to fill in a feedback form thanks to which I’ll be collecting suggestions and ideas for serving you all even better. You will get access to all the changes I make to the program based on your feedback, as well as to any future updates that I might make to make the program better!
Here is what you’ll get:
- Online digital course (8 modules)
- 2x Bonus
- 2x Live workshops online (masterclasses)
- All worksheets, lessons plans, guidelines, teachers’ guides
- Coaching and mentoring at distance
- Unlimited access to the online training for life
- Certificate of attendance
When can I become a LingoDrama Teacher?
The Academy is going to open the doors in March 2021. I am going to launch the beta version of LingoDrama Academy.
You are welcome to join in the beta version, get all the high quality training as expected. In return, I will be asking you to give consistent feedback on the digital course in order for me to improve your training experience.
Can’t wait to start teaching foreign languages through drama? Jump on the waiting list!
Book a 20-min discovery call with me
to find out if the Academy suits your needs
Join LingoDrama Academy
if you are ready to go!
“Good job! Very useful for teachers. I really liked the pedagogic and psychologic part of the training: this will help me to understand my students better and better.”
Teacher and English school owner
“What I liked the most of the teacher training is that everything has been explained step by step.”
Teacher and English school owner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) I am a language teacher and I haven’t got experience in teaching theatre: is this training suitable for me?
Yes. The online training will walk you through the most effective methodologies for teaching languages through drama. Even if you don’t have experience in drama teaching, at the end of the online training you will be able to deliver drama exercises. The online training offers a series of bonus lessons focused on drama facilitation for beginners. Furthermore, once we will be allowed to do the live bootcamp in London again (for now this is not possible due to the current Coronavirus crisis), you will have the chance to practise drama teaching and drama for language teaching together with an experienced drama facilitator.
2) I am a drama teacher and I haven’t got experience in teaching English as a second language: is this training suitable for me?
Yes. The online training will walk you through a method for designing effective language lessons. Although many of my students can already design their own lessons plans, I prefer to give you a method for designing language lessons. I don’t take it for granted that even the most experienced of my students actually know that method already.
3) I am a language teacher, but I don’t teach English: is this training suitable for me?
Yes, this training is suitable for you since you have got the experience and the background knowledge for making the most of the training. Nevertheless, please bear in mind many of the resources I will provide you with are suitable for English language teaching. This means all the examples, tools, templates, etc. relate to teaching the English language. You will need to adapt the lessons plans according to the language(s) you teach.
4) Will I need to buy anything else (e.g. books, software, other training courses, resources) for completing this training?
No, you won’t need to buy any other resources for completing this training. All resources needed will be available inside the e-learning platform.
5) How can I access the online teacher training course?
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button, complete the checkout and you will get instructions and log-in details for accessing the online training straight after the purchase.
6) Are there specific hours and days for taking the online training?
No. Straight after the purchase of the online training you will be able to access the library of lessons and resources. All the modules will be available inside the e-learning platform and you can access them whenever you want and wherever you are.
7) How will I get support during the online training?
A ‘Q&A’ section will be available inside the e-learning platform for you to consult the most frequent questions and answers classified by topics. I update and refresh this section on a regular basis. Besides, by purchasing the online training you will have access to the Coaching Café, a series of one-on-one coaching events and opportunities. You can get support via phone, email, Facebook and Zoom meetings (limited places availability). More details in Terms & Conditions.
8) How will I get feedback on the lessons plans I will be outlining by myself?
By purchasing the online training you will have access to the Coaching Café, a series of one-on-one coaching events and opportunities. You can get support via phone, email, Facebook and Zoom meetings (limited places availability). The Coaching Café is the way my students share their outputs with me, ask for feedback and get support. More details in Terms & Conditions.
9) Will I get a certification once I have completed the training?
Yes! Once you have completed the online training you will get a certificate of attendance.
10) How can I sign up and take the course?
Click on the ‘Enroll Now’ button and complete the checkout.
11) Do you offer refunds?
Yes, I offer a refund if you claim it within 15 days from the date of your purchase and as long as you provide me with the assignments given in the modules #1, #2 and #3 and you can show you tried to follow the guidelines.