No crickets, please!
No crickets, please! Easy-to-implement strategies for language teachers who want to stop getting crickets and to start getting their students to speak and engaged, instead
This is a 50 minute LIVE workshop online with Daniela Montagner. This workshop is designed for language teachers and language course creators.
- Learn about how to give your language lessons a fresh twist
- Learn about the best and easy-to-implement engagement strategies for getting all your students to speak and to interact in your lessons
- Get crystal clear about the next steps to take to get the strategies implemented in your next language lesson
Also, at the end of the workshop I’ll be holding a Q&A session to answer all your questions.
What’s included when you buy this service:
- 50 minute LIVE workshop online with Daniela Montagner
- Worksheets (digital files for you to download)
- Limited access to the replay (available for 3 days)
When & where: Live workshop online. Get the link to access the workshop once you complete the sign up.
◤ Date and time: 2nd February 2022 at 6 PM (London time)◢
Price: 19 GBP per participant
Payment: Payment in a one off solution. Complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email together with details on how to access the workshop.
Terms & conditions:
a) The signup gives access to one student only. Access login details are not be shared with other people. For group signups please get in touch.
b) Missed the workshop? Don’t worry, you can watch the replay of the workshop: the replay will be available for 3 days
c) Payment not refundable.
Out of stock