Tutti Frutti language classroom
Tutti Frutti language classroom” – Bulletproof guidelines for language teachers who want to get clear on how to make the most out of a lesson plan and to adapt it according to different skills levels, different needs and different learning styles in the classroom
This is a 50 minute LIVE workshop online with Daniela Montagner. This workshop is designed for language teachers and language course creators.
- Learn about a simple method for adapting your lesson plans to different needs, skills levels and learning styles
- Learn how to make the most out of a lesson plan – so that you don’t need to plan your lessons all over again
- Get crystal clear, practical guidelines for crafting language lessons that works for all kinds of students.
Also, at the end of the workshop I’ll be holding a Q&A session to answer all your questions.
What’s included when you buy this service:
- 50 minute LIVE workshop online with Daniela Montagner
- Worksheets (digital files for you to download)
- Limited access to the replay (available for 3 days)
When & where: Live workshop online. Get the link to access the workshop once you complete the sign up.
◤ Date and time: 3rd February 2022 at 6 PM (London time)◢
Price: 19 GBP per participant
Payment: Payment in a one off solution. Complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email together with details on how to access the workshop.
Terms & conditions:
a) The signup gives access to one student only. Access login details are not be shared with other people. For group signups please get in touch.
b) Missed the workshop? Don’t worry, you can watch the replay of the workshop: the replay will be available for 3 days
c) Payment not refundable.