LingoDrama Academy is the online digital course for language teachers who want to take the leap from being ‘good tutors’ to becoming inspiring, go-to experts in creating unique, genuinely innovative and results-proven language programmes.
- Get a clear roadmap for outlining and delivering drama-based language lessons with confidence and creativity
- Learn easy-to-follow guidelines and a structured approach that will enable you to offer engaging, fun and effective lessons, so that you can focus only on the creative and fun side of teaching
- Become an expert in teaching languages through drama and take your skills to the next level: outline your own lessons plans, enjoy preparing your lessons and confidently lead your students during drama-based activities.
- Solidify your knowledge in all drama methods for language teaching
- Enrich your toolbox with simple, effective and ready-to-use tools and templates that will guide you and support you at every step of your lessons
- Boost your communicative skills by learning the suggestopedic principles and how they can help you to turn every lesson into a unique and amazing learning experience for your students.
What’s included when you buy this service:
- Lifetime access to the online LingoDrama Academy digital course (8 modules and video-lessons), PLUS 2 bonus!
- All upgrades, forever and at no additional cost
- All the worksheets, resources, templates, guidelines along with the lessons
- Online support at distance (Q&A)
- Customised support and coaching during the implementation phases of the online training (assignments)
- Access to online (and in-person, post-pandemic!) training and networking events at special conditions
- Technical customer support
- Certificate of attendance
- Independent language teachers and language school owners who need to design and plan their own training offer for their students/clients
- Language teachers to-be who wish to start a career in language teaching
- Any language teachers who want to grow and develop their skills
- Any language teachers looking to embody art and drama in their lessons and who want to get clear guidelines and a structured framework for doing this
- Drama teachers with proven interest in language teaching.
- Being committed to learning how to effectively embody art and drama in language lessons
- Being committed to delivering lesson plans and course plans as part of your training programme.
- An experience in drama teaching IS NOT required.
When & where: Online digital course. Take the training from home.
How the digital course works: The digital course is available in Fast Learning School’s e-learning platform. You will get access as soon as you complete the sign up and receive a confirmation email with your login details. Afterwards, you can start to take the course straightaway.
Price: Regular price is 1,200 GBP per student. Beta version of the Academy will be available in March 2021 for 350 GBP per student. Final price, no surprise!
N.B.: The signup gives access to one student only. Access login details are not be shared with other people. For group signups please get in touch.
Payment for the current Beta version is required in a one off solution only.
Complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email together with details on how to access the e-learning platform straight away.
Terms & conditions:
- a) The signup gives access to one student only. Access login details are not be shared with other people. For group signups please get in touch.
- b) With regard to the Beta version, the price is the 30% of the regular price (£1,200) because the course is in its fine-tuning stage. In return for a consistent discount, participants will provide Fast Learning School with feedback and testimonials.
- c) The following note DOES NOT apply to Beta version – If you are not happy with the digital course, you have 15 days from the date of the purchase for claiming a refund if you are not happy with the online course. You will get a 100% refund if you provide us with the assignments given in the modules #1, #2 and #3 and you can show you tried to follow the guidelines.
- d) Beta version signup is not refundable.