Volunteer Work Experience in UK
Volunteer work experience in the UK. Unpaid work experience in charity shops. You will practise your English and work within a team of volunteers and together with local people.
What’s included when you buy this service:
- Placement in charity shop (shop located as close as possible to home)
- Supervision of work experience
- Re-placement service (if needed)
- Paperwork for placement
- Paperwork for ‘L’Alternance Ecole Travail / Alternanza Scuola Lavoro’
- Customer support
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Certificate of attendance (on request)
- Teenagers 16+
- Adults 18+
Requirements: Intermediate level in English.
When: Next dates TBC. Due to the COVID-19 emergency all programmes in the UK are suspended for now. Please get in touch with me for any questions about the next programmes available.
Where: Available destinations – Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Cambridge | Canterbury | Coventry | Dublin | Edinburgh | Exeter | Lancaster | Leeds | Leicester | Liverpool | London | Medway | Manchester | Northampton | Oxford | Reading.
Price: 250 GBP per person
Need accommodation? Please complete your enrolment in the programme and confirm your booking. Once we receive your booking, you will receive an email asking for your accommodation preferences. According to your preferences and needs, we will provide you with two options you can choose from. We can provide you with a suitable accommodation solution whether you are an adult or a teenager.
Terms & conditions:
- In case Fast Learning School cancels the volunteer work experience you will get a 100% refund of the sum you have already paid. We will get in contact with you as soon as possible and make sure you have received the notification.
- In case you decide to cancel your booking, please note:
- You will get a 100% refund if you cancel your booking more than 3 days before the date the programme starts. We will charge you only for an administrative fee of 50 GBP.
- You will not get any refund if you cancel your booking in the last 3 days before the programme starts.
- For booking amending and cancellation we will keep into consideration the notifications we will receive via email only in weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm GMT.
- For amendment and cancellation of accommodation solution, please refer to Terms and Conditions of the agency in charge of your booking. Fast Learning School will forward you Terms and Conditions of the agency in charge of your booking upon confirmation of the booking.