Individual English Lessons Online
Learn English wherever you are, whenever you want.
Take your English lessons with your private tutor at your most convenient time.
Focus exactly on the skills you need to develop and on the topics you need to explore.
Travelling, commuting, work, family. There are so many reasons why people can’t attend live courses in their town on a regular basis.
And even when they can attend live courses in their town, many people find out that is not the best formula for them. Learning within a group sometimes can be time-wasting, especially if you need to work on very specific goals or if you want just to make the most of your time and money invested in your English lessons.
For all those people the magic formula is taking individual English lessons by Skype with a dedicated tutor.
- How would it be if you could reach your goals quickly thanks to the support of a professional English teacher completely dedicated to you?
- How would it be if you could decide when to take the next lessons and learn wherever you are and at your most convenient time?
That would definitely boost your English skills, right?
My native English teachers and I are happy to help people like you, who:
- Who want to achieve specific results faster
- Who want to get a deluxe service working with a professional dedicated English language teacher
- Who want to be free to schedule their lessons whenever they need it and wherever they are.
Is that what you are looking for?
The individual English lessons online are a sustainable and extremely flexible solution that fits your super busy life.
Hi, I’m Daniela and I help busy professionals and students to become fluent in English and to achieve very specific results.
My native English teachers are happy to help!
Taking individual English lessons online will enable you to achieve specific results faster and better.
The individual English lessons by Skype are perfect if you need to:
- To pass an exam
- To get a language certification
- To get ready for a job interview
- To prepare a talk for a public speaking event.
How will schedule your lessons?
You will decide on days and time when you want to do your individual English lessons with your private tutor.
What will you do during the lessons?
You will agree contents and topics of your lessons according to your needs together with your teacher.
What do you need to get started?
All you need is an internet connection and a computer.
We can help you to set up Skype or Zoom applications, if you are not familiar with those applications.
Who is your teacher?
Welcoming, patient and fun, as an English teacher, Helen is just the right fit. She is the teacher in charge of the online English lessons by Skype. Helen is an experienced tutor of English as a second language and is a resourceful person thanks to her rich experience. She has taught a variety of subjects, including General English, English for Academic Purposes and music. She is also an excellent saxophone player, professional musician and composer.
How much is it?
One lesson lasts 45 minutes and costs £30. Homework reviewing is included in the price per lesson.
Ready to start? Next steps
Fill in the FREE Needs Analysis Questionnaire, this will take you less than 5 minutes.
Once we receive your questionnaire, we will get back to you.
Here is what you need to do to get started:
- Book as many lessons as you like
- You will get a Needs Analysis Questionnaire for you to fill in. This will enable us to collect information on your training needs, expectations and availability (preferred time and days)
In the very first lesson, your teacher will assess your initial level of English in order for your teacher to get the bigger picture of your strengths and improvement areas.
Ready to start?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) How many lessons should I book the very first time?
I recommend to book a small block of 5 or 10 lessons to get started. However, remember you can always purchase only one lesson the very first time and buy more lessons afterwards.
2) How will my dedicated teacher outline the lessons for me?
Your teacher will be outlining the lessons according to your needs and goals.
3) What will I do during the lessons?
Depending on your development plan, you will be practising all the language skills (speaking, listening, writing and reading) through conversation and exercises.
4) Will I need to purchase handbooks/ textbooks?
You won’t need to purchase any handbooks or textbooks. Your teacher will be providing you with the learning resources you will need.
5) When will I be asked to schedule the next lessons?
You can decide on the schedule of the next lessons directly together with your teacher, week by week or when it is convenient for you.
6) What tools do I need for getting started?
You will need a computer or tablet, a fast internet connection and either Skype or Zoom or Google Hangout installed. We can help you to set up these tools if needed.
7) I don’t know how to use Skype: is that a problem?
Not at all. We can help you to set up Skype if needed. Alternatively, we can use Zoom or Google Hangout if this application is more familiar to you.
8) Is there a minimum number of lessons I have to purchase?
The minimum number of lessons you can purchase is 1 lesson, whilst you can purchase as many lessons as you like. Bear in mind the lessons you buy must be taken within 12 months from purchase.
9) What happens if I’m not happy with the lessons I have already purchased?
Don’t worry, we are happy to refund you for the lessons you haven’t taken yet in case you are no longer happy to go ahead with the lessons. Please find more details in the Terms and Conditions.
10) Where can I find the Terms and Conditions of the online individual English lessons?
You can find all the Terms and Conditions by clicking the button below.